Okay, I know you are just now recovering from Thanksgiving: the friends, the family, the food, the shopping, and any possible craziness that may have ensued. But, whether you are celebrating Chanukah, Christmas or some other winter festival, there are a few quiet days in between to really enjoy the chill in the air and the anticipation and joy of festivities to come.
Huron Village is celebrating with Huron Holiday. Thursday through Saturday there will be plenty going on. Thursday from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Santa will be at Magic Beans. Friday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Santa will be at Gray Mist Studio and then there will be a tree lighting at Marimekko. From 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. Cambridge artists and performers. On Saturday from 11:30 to 7:00 p.m. Local artists and performers will be entertaining everyone and from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. you can learn some creative gift wrapping tips at William Henry & Half Crown Furniture.
- Fresh Pond Market is offering 10% off Wine.
- Magic Beans is offering 20% off any one toy. (Try their new self-checkout app.)
- The Village Kitchen is offering any large pizza and garden salad for $14,95.
- There will be a raffle to support Community Servings for a $75 gift certificate to Full Moon Restaurant .
- Gray Mist is offering 10% off all items.
- The Bryn Mawr Book Store is offereing 50% off most stock.
- Easy Chairs is offering 10% off.
- Marimekko is offering 10% off any one item.
- J. Miles is offering 10% off any item.
- Raining Cats & Dogs is offering 10% off (excluding dog food)
- Susi’s 10% off any item and free Daisy ring with email sign-up.
- Mobilia Gallery is offering 10% off.
Happy Huron Village Holidays.